Skip to the content
Genuine Original 2020 CAN-AM OUTLANDER MAX XT
- ROTAX V-TWIN ENGINE: Available with a 78-hp Rotax 850 V-Twin engine, the Outlander puts all that torque to the ground with responsive throttle, a signature roar, and power to spare. Renowned for flexible reliability in harsh conditions and easy maintenance, Rotax engines have seen every corner of the world—and that’s not a boast.
- TRI-MODE DYNAMIC POWER STEERING (DPS): Feel off-road terrain like never before with Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS), which gives easy steering assistance and adapts its response to the vehicle’s speed. At lower speeds, assistance is increased to reduce your steering effort while at higher speeds it’s reduced to return maximum feel to the rider. Choose between three modes to match the conditions.
- FULLY REVISED FRONT AND REAR SUSPENSIONS: The most significant Outlander upgrade yet, it’s all about taking the ride even farther. Starting with front arched A-arms, sway bar, and revised wheels for a wider stance and more confident handling. The independent rear suspension eliminates scrub and camber changes for unparalleled vertical wheel control—rather than in a flexive butterfly motion. Rotax power with leading traction and power transfer.
- 3,000 LB. WARN WINCH WITH ROLLER FAIRLEAD: This powerful winch with a 3,000 lb (1,361 kg) capacity is factory installed and can handle the toughest situations, an indispensable tool when tackling conditions that include hunting, ranching, mud holes—and helping your friends keep up.
- CONTINUOUSLY VARIABLE TRANSMISSION (CVT): Rugged Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) technology gives you shiftless, responsive gearing at the right time. For ease of use, you can count on the engine braking feature to help slow you down when going downhill.
- 3-MODE INTELLIGENT THROTTLE CONTROL: Intelligent Throttle Control (iTC™️) is what makes the combination of Outlander and its Rotax engine so responsive and useful day-to-day. With Standard, Work, and Sport modes, iTC throttle-by-wire system ensures smooth power delivery via precise control.
- 26-IN. ITP TERRACROSS TIRES AND 14-IN. CAST ALUMINUM WHEELS: Performing as well as they look, 14-in (35.6 cm) cast-aluminum wheels with less unsprung weight and improved strength are matched with durable 26-in (66 cm), 6-ply ITP Terracross tires with a tread that delivers both a comfortable ride and strong off-road grip.
- 4.5-IN. DIGITAL DISPLAY: Sure, the Outlander will go anywhere—but you’ll need to keep an eye on what’s going on along the way. The all-new 4.5-inch digital display is lighted and readable in all conditions, with vehicle information and controls at your glove tips.
- DURABLE COLOR AND CAMOUFLAGE OPTIONS: Even the finish is, well, finished: a high-grade, durable painted plastic that gives the Outlander the looks and the ability to brush off wear and tear. Our method of production also ensures plastics retain their finish and stay scratch resistant. Optional premium water-dipped Mossy Oak Break-Up Country camouflage looks as good as it performs, as you’d expect.
- HARDWORKING STANDARD FEATURES: An industry-leading 1,650-lb (750 kg) towing capacity, front and rear racks with LinQ attachments points, and multifunction gauges will make the Outlander your preferred companion for work and play.